Summer Class Registration
Resident Registration Begins April 7, 2014
Non-Resident Registration begins April 14, 2014
Ways to Register:
- Online: Register for Courses
- Phone-In: Ranch House 303-979-4070, Community Center 303-979-2233
- Mail-In: Enclose registration form along with your payment and send to: KCRMD, 7676 S. Continental Divide Rd., Littleton, CO 80127
- Fax-In: Ranch House 303-979-5347, Community Center 303-979-6501
- Walk-In: Ranch House or the Community Center during normal business hours.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover accepted. Check and cash accepted for walk-in and mail-in.
How To Register Online
You can register for most of our courses from the comfort of your own home at Register for Courses. Registration dates may apply.
- Access your family Login ID (Barcode) and Account Pin. If you have not registered for a course since January 2000, then you don’t have a family Login ID and Account Pin. Fill out the Account Access Form and return it to the Ranch House Recreation desk or fax it to 303-979-5347. If you have an account and your email address is already on file, click on the green ”login” button and click “forgot my password”. Enter your email address on file and your Login ID and Account PIN will be emailed to you. If your email address is not on file, please call 303-979-4070 to access your Login ID and Account Pin and to put your email address on file for future use.
- Choose your courses using the prompts.
- Pay with VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express through our secure connection.
- If you end the registration before paying your balance, your registration will not be successful.
- If you decide to cancel or transfer after completing your registration, need assistance, or have any questions please call the Ranch House at 303-979-4070 or the Community Center at 303-979-2233.
- Registration for courses is required. We reserve the right to cancel any activity if minimum enrollment requirements are not met.
- Registration for any activity must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
- $15.00 service charge on all returned checks and cash payment will be required.
- Requests for refunds must be made 48 hours before the first class of the scheduled course, unless otherwise noted, at the Ranch House or Community Center during normal business hours.
- Each refund will be assessed a $10 service charge, unless course is cancelled by the Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District.
Class Cancellation Policy:
When courses are cancelled, participants are given the option of transferring to another course if available, receiving a credit, or a refund check or credit on the credit card charged. Participants will be notified at least 24 hours in advance when courses are cancelled due to insufficient registration. Refunds will be handled in accordance with the refund policy. No cash refunds will be given.