The documents below provide community information that may be helpful to local realtors, title companies and prospective homeowners.
- Master Declaration
- Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Rules and Regulations and Required Policies
- KCR Master Association Board and Annual Meeting Minutes
- KCR Master Association Audit
- KCR Master Association Budget
- KCR Master Association Monthly Financials
- KCR Master Association Insurance Certificate
- Real Estate Signage Guidelines
2019 Master Association Dues:
- Residential dues: $53 per month
- Commercial dues: $37 per acre or portion of an acre per month
- Apartment unit dues: $41 per month per apartment unit
Due Date: Payments are due on the 1st of each month, and a late fee is assessed if they are not received by the 15th.
Neighborhoods and Subassociations
Some neighborhoods have subassociations. For a guide to streets and neighborhoods in Ken-Caryl visit our Street and Neighborhood List. To find out if a neighborhood has a subassociation or for contact information, see our Subassociations page.
Status Letters and Transfer Fee
There is a Transfer Fee of $100 payable at closing. A Recurring Status Request Fee of $50 will be required in advance for status update inquiries to third party partners such as reverse mortgage or relocation services. The information needed for the Recurring Status Request is available for free online through the homeowner’s account website at https://vmsweb.kcranch.org/. If you need assistance logging in, contact Anne Husted at email@example.com.
Title companies can request status letters by emailing Jenny Bernal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method, but if you need to fax a status letter request, call 303-979-1876 ext. 113 for the fax number.
Please include the following in your Status Request:
- Seller’s Name(s)
- Buyer’s Name(s)
- Closing Date
- Need by date