MA Board Approves $3 Per Month Dues Increase for 2018
With a 3-2 vote at its Dec. 12 meeting, the Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association Board approved a $3 per month increase in dues. The dues for 2018 will be $52 per month. If you pay your residential dues through your bank’s online bill pay, you will need to adjust the payment amount to $52 starting in January. If your dues are paid by automatic withdrawal through the Master Association’s Automated Clearing House (ACH) process, then you don’t need to do anything. The amount will be adjusted automatically starting with the January payment. If you would like to pay your dues in one annual payment, the amount is $624.
See the Approved Budget for details. Several one-time projects are included in the budget:
• Bond Project Expenses: $162,000 for unexpected expenses with the bond projects primarily due to asbestos testing and abatement, permitting, and legal fees.
• Supplemental Funding for the Ranch House Pool Replacement: $226,000 toward construction costs for a new pool at the Ranch House. This money will help supplement the funding from the Plains Metro District lawsuit.
• Shared Water Expenses: $100,000 toward the water bill
• Docmann Trail Construction: $76,000 (Trail Club will pay the remaining $12,000)
• Stallion Pointe Trail Improvements: $16,000
• Phase 2 of a Fence Along the North Border: $5,000
• Trail Construction Supplies for the East Plum Thicket/Manzanita Social Trail Conversion: $15,000
• Open Space Picnic Tables: $5,000
• Easement/Right-of-Way Review: $7,000
• Docmann Fence/Gates: $5,000
• Electrical Box Upgrade at the Equestrian Center Main Barn: $3,500
• Ranch House Wading Pool Repairs: $5,000
• Tie Wall and Fence Replacement on Portion of Valley Parkway: $42,000
• Upgraded Bathrooms at the Bradford Pool: $11,000
• Noxious Weed Spraying in the Open Space Near the Manor House: $5,000
If you have any questions, please contact Master Association Executive Director Chris Pacetti at email@example.com or 303-979-1876, ext. 116.