Master Association 2020 Budget Highlights
The Master Association Board is proposing a $3/month dues increase for the 2020 Budget.
This increase generates approximately $180,000 in revenue. Highlights for some of the expense and revenue changes are:
- One-time projects funding of $562,000 of which $500,000 is earmarked for the Ranch House Pool, leaving $62,000 for additional one-time projects. See the list of Proposed One-time Projects.
- Water bill expected increase of $70,000
- Trash/recycling increase of $12,000
- Insurance premiums increase of $12,000 to include Cyber Security Policy, Abuse & Molestation Policy, and increase in Umbrella Policy
- Drainage funding at $50,000 for the second year (previously $100,000)
- Irrigation funding at $0 for the second year (previously $110,000)
- $5,000 additional funding for Historical Society for Bradford Perley House
- Equestrian Center: 3.5% boarding increase, $5/month non-resident increase, and $10/month trailer increase.