Master Association Board Considering $3 Per Month Dues Increase
At its Nov. 14 meeting, the Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association Board discussed the 2018 Draft Budget. After a thorough review and discussion of the budget, the Board is considering a $3 per month increase in dues. There are several one-time projects planned for 2018:
- Bond Project Expenses: $162,000 for unexpected expenses with the bond projects primarily due to asbestos testing and abatement, permitting, and legal fees.
- Supplemental Funding for the Ranch House Pool Replacement: $200,000 toward construction costs for a new pool at the Ranch House. This money will help supplement the funding from the Plains Metro District lawsuit.
- Shared Water Expenses: $100,000 toward the water bill
- Docmann Trail Construction: $76,000 (Trail Club will pay the remaining $12,000)
- Stallion Pointe Trail Improvements: $16,000
- Phase 2 of a Fence Along the North Border: $5,000
- Trail Construction Supplies for the East Plum Thicket/Manzanita Social Trail Conversion: $15,000
- Open Space Picnic Tables: $5,000
- Easement/Right-of-Way Review: $7,000
- Docmann Fence/Gates: $5,000
- Electrical Box Upgrade at the Equestrian Center Main Barn: $3,500
- Ranch House Wading Pool Repairs: $5,000
- Tie Wall and Fence Replacement on Portion of Valley Parkway: $68,000
- Upgraded Bathrooms at the Bradford Pool: $11,000
- Noxious Weed Spraying in the Open Space Near the Manor House: $5,000
The Draft Budget is available for review here: Draft Budget. The Board is planning to adopt the 2018 Budget at its Dec. 12 meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the Ranch House. The public is welcome to attend and provide feedback. If you have any questions, please contact Master Association Executive Director Chris Pacetti at email@example.com or 303-979-1876, ext. 116.