Master Association Board Election Information
The Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association Board election begins later this week. Residents and businesses with an email address in our accounting system were sent an email from email@example.com on Wednesday with voting instructions. Those without an email in the system will receive a postcard later this week.Voting Website
A few quick reminders about the election:
- There is one ballot per household or business. If you own multiple properties or are a business, you will only vote once, but your vote will be weighted.
- The election will be done online, but paper ballots will be available at the Ranch House for those residents who do not wish to vote online. We suggest calling 303-979-1876 to make an appointment to vote with a paper ballot.
- There are two open positions for the Board, so you will vote for two of the four candidates.
- Candidate profiles can be viewed online.
- The election will close online Tuesday, March 6 at 5 p.m., and results will be posted at www.ken-carylranch.org later that night.