Master Association Jan. 21 Board Meeting Summary
On Jan. 21, the Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association Board held a regular meeting and discussed the following items:
- Resident Jim Fodor spoke about the dog bag dispenser and trash receptacle at Heirloom Park.
- Two Open Space violations were reviewed by the Board. The two properties, 8 and 10 Winter Cress, were granted variances permitting mowing between the resident mowing boundary and the Open Space mowing boundary.
- Allison Hefner, the new Communications Associate, was introduced to the Board.
- Historical Society Chairman Jim Antes presented an overview of the Historical Society Annual Report. The report was included in the Board Packet.
- Victoria DeSair asked the Board for direction on part-time employee benefits as part of the Master Association Employee Handbook updates.
- A motion passed adopting the 2020 Master Association Recurring Vendors List.
- A motion passed adopting a write-off in the amount of $1,456.01 for equestrian account #36547.
- A motion passed to replace the 2010 Ford F-250 Ranger Truck with a 2019 Dodge Ram for a cost of $34,766 after trade-in.
- Erlinda Stafford reported that the Brannon Gearhart Task Force will be meeting on Jan. 28.
- Dave Seagraves gave an overview of an issue with the sewer line in Brannon Gearhart park that the water board is currently addressing.
- Scotty Martin reported that the Financial Stability workgroup will be meeting again in February.
- Victoria DeSair reported on the Ranch House pool construction, Brannon Gearhart Trail construction, streamlined office processes, service awards for employees, a successful audit from the Master Association liability insurance company, and covenant and architectural updates.
- Victoria DeSair met with the Master Association Election Committee to review the election process. The same company will handle the online election with the option of a paper ballot as well.