Master Association Nov. 7 Board Meeting Summaries
On Nov. 7, the Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association Board held a regular business meeting and discussed the following items:
- A motion passed unanimously to extend the deadline to Dec. 8, 2018 to bring current Account #30896.
- John Fosholt gave an update on mineral rights ownership in the Master Association’s Open Space. John will put together a report and give the documents to the Board.
- Board President Seth Murphy gave an overview of the proposed 2019 budget. Dave Seagraves said he is thankful for the Board’s thoughtful consideration of the one-time project list to keep the dues increase at $1. Andy Lydens expressed his concern about only increasing the dues $1. He supports a larger dues increase.
- A motion passed with a 2-1 vote to raise the dues $1 per month for 2019 assessment levels. Seth Murphy and Dave Seagraves voted in favor but Andy Lydens opposed. Chris Figge and Erlinda Stafford were not present.
- A motion passed to adopt the 2019 Master Association Budget as proposed. Motion approved unanimously.
- Andy Lydens attended the MD Board’s previous meeting and said they discussed ideas the MD had for increasing revenue next year.
- A motion passed to approve a new tractor for the Equestrian Center with a Potestio Brothers Equipment John Deere tractor for $33,614 out of the Reserve Fund.