Metropolitan District March 26 Board Meeting Summary
On March 26, the Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District Board held a regular business meeting and discussed the following items:
• The Board celebrated the 35-year service anniversary of Parks Director Pat Malloy.
• The Board discussed the preliminary feedback from the Ranch House Pool Renovation open houses and online survey. So far, the responses have been largely positive and provided helpful constructive feedback.
• Staff presented a possible Personal Information Policy for the Board to review. Recent changes in the law require the Board to adopt a new policy for securing any personal information retained for employee files or patron registrations.
• Staff gave an update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Transition Plan. Several improvements were made to facilities as part of the bond projects, and many more ADA improvements are planned with the Ranch House Pool Renovation.
• Staff gave an update on the S. Valley Road / Club Drive intersection. Staff is working with Jefferson County to explore potential safety improvements to the intersection.
• A motion passed to accept the proposals from the Colorado Natural Heritage Program and ERO Resources Corp to conduct biological surveys on the South Hogback. The surveys will include rare plant and animal habitats and archaeological and historical studies. The Board did not approve the bat and owl surveys at this time.
• A motion passed to approve Exhibit D to the First Amendment to the Reorganization Agreement outlining Master Association property improvements.
• A motion passed to adopt the Second Amendment to the Reorganization Agreement outlining the water tap financial responsibility.
• A motion passed to approve the 2019 Ken-Caryl Community Garden Gardener Agreement.