Metropolitan District May 21 Board Meeting Summary
On May 21, the Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District held a regular meeting and discussed the following items:
- The Board discussed the District Manager job description and posting plan. The Board will hold a Special Meeting on June 4 to adopt a resolution regarding the job description, job announcement, application open and close dates, posting sites, revised salary range, and process for application submission and review. The Board anticipates posting the opening online by June 7 and closing the application window July 12, at which time finalists would be announced.
- The Board discussed the timeline for the South Hogback Biological Survey and options for preserving natural resources in the area if such are identified.
- An audience member commented on the Amended Open Space Management Plan, Amended Open Space and Parks Rules, and Amended Wildfire Hazard Mitigation Plan.
- A motion passed approving the cooperative agreement with the Master Association regarding the Ranch House Pool replacement.
- A motion approving the Amended Open Space Management Plan was tabled until the June 25 Regular Board meeting.
- A motion adopting the Amended Open Space and Parks Rules was tabled until the June 25 Regular Board meeting.
- A motion adopting the Amended Wildfire Hazard Mitigation Plan was tabled until the June 25 Regular Board meeting.
- Board members asked management to consider revisions to the grandchild pool pass pricing structure.