The Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association and the Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District are separate entities, thus requiring two distinct payment systems. Please read the descriptions below to help you decide which organization you need to pay.

Master Association Payments & Accounts

If you want to pay your Master Association HOA dues, Life at Ken-Caryl advertising account, or Equestrian Center fees, please use the Master Association Dues Payments button below.

2019 Master Association Dues:

  • Residential dues: $53 per month
  • Commercial dues: $37 per acre or portion of an acre per month
  • Apartment unit dues: $41 per month per apartment unit
Master Association Dues Payments

If you have any questions, please contact Anne Husted at anneh@kcranch.org or 303-979-1876, ext. 112.

Online Access to View Homeowner Account History and Balance

You can go online to access your HOA account information including your account balance, monthly assessment amounts, ACH information (if applicable), mailing address information, architectural and compliance notifications, etc. You cannot pay your dues through this link.

Homeowner Account

Metropolitan District Payments

To pay for recreation classes or programs, please go to the Metropolitan District’s Registration page. For questions, contact the Ranch House Recreation Office at 303-979-4070.

Metro District Registration Page
Ken-Caryl Ranch