General Pool Regulations
- Only Coast Guard Approved flotation devices, such as Puddle Jumpers or life jackets will be allowed.
- A parent or guardian is required to be in the pool within arm’s reach of the swimmer wearing a flotation device at all times. Water wings, inflatable rings, large toys, inner tubes, and float belts are not allowed.
- All pools are family facilities; please use discretion in swimsuit attire.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the swimming area.
- When a storm approaches, the pool and surrounding area may be closed.
- The facility will re-open 30 minutes after the last sighting of lightning or sound of thunder. Closure and re-opening are determined by Aquatics Staff. If lightning is detected, the pool will close, and no one is permitted on deck. *Pool closures/re-openings will be posted to our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Children under the age of 10 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No glass containers in pool areas.
- No smoking or vaping in pool areas.
- There are other rules and regulations not listed here which are posted at pools and enforced for the safety of all our guests.
Diving Board Rules
- The diving well must be clear of swimmers before diving.
- One bounce on the board.
- One person on the board at a time.
- Inwards, gainers, or other dives which propel a person towards the board are prohibited.
- Floatation devices may not be worn off the diving board.
- You may not catch someone from the diving board.
- Non-swimmers are not permitted.
- Exit the diving well promptly after entering. You may exit by swimming out of the diving well or to a side wall. Do not swim under the diving board.
- The diving well swimmer capacity is one person. You may not swim in the diving well while the diving board is open.
- User assumes all risk of injury due to misuse of the slide or failure to follow these rules.
Community Center Water Slide Rules
- All riders must be at least 48” tall.
- Maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
- Warning: water depth is 3 feet 6 inches.
- Non-swimmers are not permitted.
- All riders must ride feet first while lying on their back with arms crossed across their chest. Do not go down the slide head first.
- Riders must enter the slide in a sitting position and wait for the instructions from the lifeguard stationed at the slide started tub.
- Do not propel yourself on the ride.
- Only one rider at a time. Absolutely no trains or chains of riders permitted.
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in the flume. Arms and hands must remain inside the flume at all times. At no time should the rider attempt to stand up while on the slide or prior to coming to a complete stop in the splash out area.
- No tubes, mats or life jackets are permitted on the waterslide.
- The line should form on the deck with one rider on each landing and one rider in the starter tub. Wait until landing area is clear before entering.
- Riders must be in good health. Elderly persons, those suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, or persons using prescription medication should consult their physician before using the slide. Individuals with medical conditions including, but not limited to, pregnancy, heart, or back problems should not ride.
- Do not use the slide under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No diving from the slide.
- Leave the plunge pool promptly after entering.
- Rider assumes all risk of injury due to misuse of the slide or failure to follow these rules.