- All residents using any facility must validate their summer swim pass at the Ranch House or Community Center.
- No flotation devices are allowed. Only “water wings” and life jackets will be permitted when a parent or guardian is in the pool within arm’s reach of the child. Inflatable rings, inner tubes or float belts are not allowed. Noodles may be used at the discretion of the Lifeguards.
- All pools are family facilities, please use discretion in swimsuit attire.
- Children under 7 years of age must be accompanied by an adult – 16 years of age or older.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the swimming area or pools.
- When a storm approaches, the pool and surrounding area may be closed. Under severe weather circumstances the deck will be cleared of all patrons. The facility will re-open approximately 30 minutes after the last sighting of lightning or sound of thunder.
- No glass containers allowed in the pool areas.
- No smoking allowed in the pool areas.
- There are other rules not listed here which are enforced for the safety of all patrons using the pool.
- Ranch House and Bradford pools will close early if we have inclement weather and will not re-open for the day. The Community Center pool will re-open if weather permits.
Community Center Water Slide Rules
- All riders must be at least 48” tall.
- Maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
- Warning: water depth is 3 feet 6 inches.
- Non-swimmers are not permitted.
- All riders must ride feet first while lying on their back with arms crossed across their chest. Do not go down the slide head first.
- Riders must enter the slide in a sitting position and wait for the instructions from the lifeguard stationed at the slide started tub.
- Do not propel yourself on the ride.
- Only one rider at a time. Absolutely no trains or chains of riders permitted.
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in the flume. Arms and hands must remain inside the flume at all times. At no time should the rider attempt to stand up while on the slide or prior to coming to a complete stop in the splash out area.
- No tubes, mats or life jackets are permitted on the waterslide.
- The line should form on the deck with one rider on each landing and one rider in the starter tub. Wait until landing area is clear before entering.
- Riders must be in good health. Elderly persons, those suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, or persons using prescription medication should consult their physician before using the slide. Individuals with medical conditions including, but not limited to, pregnancy, heart, or back problems should not ride.
- Do not use the slide under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No diving from the slide.
- Leave the plunge pool promptly after entering.
- Rider assumes all risk of injury due to misuse of the slide or failure to follow these rules.
Utilizing our finger scan stations or presenting a 2015 KCRMD valid ID is required for anyone 3+ or older. Those seeking resident discounts must show proof of residency (within the Metro District boundaries). To receive or renew you must present one of the following: a valid Colorado Driver’s License, Warranty Deed, Colorado ID, Lease Agreement, or Property Tax Statement which must have applicant’s name and valid KCRMD address. If you have questions regarding residency and/or ID cards, call the Ranch House for assistance at 303-979-4070.
IDs or finger scans are required at ALL times for Resident Rates. $5 per card ID charge. Can be obtained only at the Ranch House. You can validate your Summer Swim Pass beginning April 1. All fees are subject to change.