2019 Swim Fees
Pool Access Pass (for any District Resident/Mountain Gate/Bell at Ken-Caryl)
You may purchase your Pool Access Pass beginning April 1.
First price listed is cash/check discount. Second price is the credit/debit charge.
- $25/$26.06 per person (ages 3 and up)
- $100/$104.24 max per household
Early Bird Special – Purchase your Pool Access Pass during the month of April to get a discount and additional benefits.
- $20/$20.85 per person (ages 3 and up)
- $80/$83.39 max per household
Early Bird Bonus Benefits (per household)
- 3 free guest pool passes
- 3 free day-use passes to the fitness center
Not a regular swimmer? No problem.
- $5/$5.21 drop-in rate for District residents without a Pool Access Pass.
You may purchase a Nanny Pool Access Pass for $25/$26.06.
Non-resident grandchildren of a resident grandparent can get a Grandchild Pool Access Pass for $50/$52.12 per grandchild.
Daily Swim Fees (ages 3 and up)
- $5/$5.21 for District Residents without a Pool Access Pass
- $5/$5.21 Guest with a Resident
- $7/$7.30 Non-Resident (this includes Mountain Gate and Bell at Ken-Caryl for access to the Community Center Pool. Mountain Gate and Bell at Ken-Caryl Pool Access Passes will get you entrance into Bradford and the Ranch House Pools.)
Non-Resident Summer Swim Pass
Valid May 25 through September 2
- Household of four (ages 3 and up) $375/$390.90
- Additional family member $30/$31.27
- Single Adult (19+) $125/$130.30
- Single Youth (3-18) $100/$104.24
Validation for Resident Swim Pass
To purchase a Resident Swim Pass you must show proof of residency within the Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District boundaries by presenting one of the following:
- A valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Warranty Deed
- Colorado ID
- Lease Agreement
- Property Tax Statement
Proof of residency must have applicant’s name and valid KCRMD address. You can validate and purchase the pass at the Ranch House or Community Center. If you have questions regarding residency call the Ranch House for assistance at 303-979-4070.