2019 Swim Fees
The Metropolitan District is implementing a pool access pass fee. This fee only needs to be paid once per year and gives you unlimited access to the pools all summer. Please note that prices listed are the cash/check discount. Payments made by credit or debit card are subject to a 4.25 percent fee.
New this year, when you arrive at the pool, you will receive a bracelet to show that you have checked in.
Pool Access Pass (for any District Resident/Mountain Gate/Bell at Ken-Caryl)
First price listed is cash/check discount. Second price is the credit/debit charge.
- $25/$26.06 per person (ages 3 and up)
- $100/$104.24 max per household*
*The Family Summer Pool Access Pass is for 2 adults and their children under age 23 residing at the same home. Children 23 years and older living at home may get their own summer swim access pass by bringing in their valid driver’s license with current Ken-Caryl address. Adult children 23 years and older are not counted as part of your family pass, but are eligible for their own pass. If they have children (your grandchildren) who are also living with you, they may be added to your adult child’s pass.
Not a regular swimmer? No problem.
- $5/$5.21 drop-in rate for District residents without a Pool Access Pass.
You may purchase a Nanny Pool Access Pass for $25/$26.06.
Non-resident grandchildren of a resident grandparent can get a Grandchild Pool Access Pass for $50/$52.12 per grandchild.
Daily Swim Fees (ages 3 and up)
- $5/$5.21 for District Residents without a Pool Access Pass
- $7/$7.30 Non-Resident (this includes Mountain Gate and Bell at Ken-Caryl for access to the Community Center Pool. Mountain Gate and Bell at Ken-Caryl Pool Access Passes will get you entrance into Bradford and the Ranch House Pools.)
Non-Resident Summer Swim Pass
Valid May 25 through September 2
- Household of four (ages 3 and up) $375/$390.90
- Additional family member $30/$31.27
- Single Adult (19+) $125/$130.30
- Single Youth (3-18) $100/$104.24
Validation for Resident Swim Pass
To purchase a Resident Swim Pass you must show proof of residency within the Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District boundaries by presenting one of the following:
- A valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Warranty Deed
- Colorado ID
- Lease Agreement
- Property Tax Statement
Proof of residency must have applicant’s name and valid KCRMD address. You can validate and purchase the pass at the Ranch House or Community Center. If you have questions regarding residency call the Ranch House for assistance at 303-979-4070.