Swim Fees & Passes

MDLogo2016Validation for Resident Swim Pass

All residents must validate their Summer Swim Pass each summer. If you had a swim pass the previous summer, you should receive an email in May confirming your pass validation. If you do not receive an email, please stop by the Ranch House or Community Center and show your proof of residency. If you are new to Ken-Caryl Ranch or you did not swim last year, you must show proof of residency within the Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District boundaries by presenting one of the following:

  • A valid Colorado Driver’s License
  • Warranty Deed
  • Colorado ID
  • Lease Agreement
  • Property Tax Statement

Proof of residency must have applicant’s name and valid KCRMD address. You can validate the pass at the Ranch House or Community Center. If you have questions regarding residency call the Ranch House for assistance at 303-979-4070.

Daily Swim Fees (ages 3 and up)

  • Free for validated Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District residents
  • Guest with a Resident: $5
  • Non-Resident: $7

Please Note: Residents of Mountain Gate or the Bell Ken-Caryl apartments must pay the non-resident rate at the Community Center because Mountain Gate and Bell Ken-Caryl are part of the Plains Metropolitan District, not the Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District. Because the Ranch House and Bradford Pools are on property owned by the Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association, Mountain Gate and Bell Ken-Caryl residents can go to the Ranch House and Bradford Pools for free.

Non-Resident Summer Swim Pass

  • Household of four: $375
  • Additional family member: $30
  • Single Adult (19+): $125
  • Single Youth (3-18): $100
  • Guest of Non-Resident: $7

Passes can be purchased at the Ranch House or Community Center.

Ken-Caryl Ranch