For a quick overview of the camps offered, check out the Summer Camp Guide 2020. The 2021 Summer Camp Guide will be posted in the spring.Summer Camp Guide
KC Nature Summer Camp Information
KC Nature offers nature-based camps during the summer and on some holiday breaks. For more information, contact Ashley Hanlon at 720-599-3223 or email@example.com.
We also offer Summer Enrichment camps!
Tadpoles Camp: entering Kindergarten*–2nd grade
Frogs Camp: entering 3rd-6th grade
*Each camper must be 5 years old by June 1 to participate in any school-age camps. Please see our Chickadees Pre-K and Kinder Camp for summer birthdays.
- Camp Location: Dakota Lodge
- Camp Dates: TBA
- Monday – Thursday with the option to add Field Trip Friday.
- Daily Hours: 6:45 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- The Field Trip schedule will be posted here in the spring.
- Registration will be online
- Families may register for full weeks (Monday-Friday), 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) or 2 days per week (Tuesday and Thursday).
- Registration will begin in February for Residents and last summer’s participants
- Registration opens to the general public in March
Having an online account is helpful (required) to complete this registration process. We recommend creating an account in advance of registration. You can pre-load your cart with your requested weeks prior to registration opening. Use the button below to create your account.Create an Account Ranch House Camp
Ken-Caryl Ranch also offers Recreation Summer Camps at the Ranch House. Please see the Ranch House Summer Camp page for details.
Emergency Contact Information & Forms (CampDocs)
Registered families only: If you have already created your CampDoc account you can update your information at https://app.campdoc.com/!/home/auth/login.
We use a secure online service to track emergency contact information for program participants. After registration, each participant must complete a CampDoc profile. This secure profile is where we store all contact information and required documentation. After enrolling in a program you will receive an email directly from CampDoc inviting you to create and complete your student’s profile. If your student requires a medication to be stored on-site, there is required paperwork and medications must be checked in by the program director.
Dakota Lodge: Ashley Hanlon at 720-599-3223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.