KC Nature Camp
The Dakota Lodge offers school-age nature-based camps!
Summer Break Care
- Camp Location: Dakota Lodge
- Camp Dates: June 1 – Aug. 6
- Daily Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (subject to change)
- Please note summer 2021 will only be offering full week camp schedules (no part weeks)
- Fee for 5-Day Week: $218/Residents & $262/Non-Residents
- Prorated Fee for 4-Day Weeks (June 1-4 & July 6-9): $174.40/Res. & $209.60/Non-Res.
- Find the tentative field trip schedule HERE!
The Dakota Lodge hosts two camps, grouped by grade:
‘The Tadpoles’ Camp: K*-2nd grade
‘The Frogs Camp: 3rd – 6th grade
*Each camper must be 5 years old by June 1 to participate in any school-age camps. Please see our Chickadees Pre-K and Kinder Camp for summer birthdays.
- Registration is online!
- Families may register for full weeks (Monday-Friday) – no partial weeks offered.
- A $40 per week, per child deposit is required upon registration. This is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Registration will open in phases:
- March 15 -> 20-21 B&A and Preschool families that qualify as PRIORITY
- March 22 -> Returning summer families (2019 &2020 summers)
- March 24 -> Public- Ken-Caryl Residents
- March 29 -> Public Non-Residents
- This registration is first come first served. Waitlist available.
- Cancellation deadline is April 23
- Having an online account is helpful (required) to complete this registration process. We recommend creating an account in advance of registration. You can pre-load your cart with your requested weeks prior to registration opening. Use the button below to create your account.
- Register for Summer Camp