Resident/Non-Resident Online Registration
Ways to Register
- Online: Register for Courses
- Phone-In: Ranch House 303-979-4070, Community Center 303-979-2233
- Walk-In: Ranch House or the Community Center during normal business hours. Cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover accepted.
Summer Class Registration Dates
Resident: April 3
Non-Resident: April 10
Summer Camps Lottery
March 20-24 ending at 6 p.m.
When courses are cancelled, participants are given the option of transferring to another course if available, receiving a credit, or a full refund. Participants will be notified at least 24 hours in advance when courses are cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- Unless otherwise noted, requests for refunds must be made 72 hours before the first class of the scheduled course. Call the Ranch House or Community Center to make the cancellation during normal business hours.
- No cash refunds – Check or Credit Card depending on original charge.
- Each refund will be assessed a $10 service charge, unless course is cancelled by the Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District.
- You can leave the credit on your account for future registrations to avoid the $10 fee.