By getting your kids into the game of tennis you’ll be opening a door to a lifetime of enjoyment! Tennis is one of the best ways for kids to become healthy and physically fit. The very nature of the game of serving, returning and rallying makes tennis an active sport with plenty of movement, starts, stops and direction changes. As such, tennis is a great cardiovascular activity, and the movements used on the court help develop enhanced balance, agility and coordination. Mental focus is also sharpened through tennis because decision-making and concentration are necessary every time a ball is hit.
Private & Semi-Private Tennis Lessons
Private & semi-private (two people at the same level) lessons may be arranged by contacting Judy Anderson at email@example.com or 303-979-2233.Tennis Lesson Fees
USTA Team Tennis for Youth
Comp 1 and above
Girls age 8-18 Course #45918
Boys age 8-18 Course #45919
Fee if you register after March 20:
Resident: $260, Non-Resident: $290
Contact Judy Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-979-2233, ext. 202, to register.
In Junior Team Tennis, the team concept emphasizes fun, fitness, and friends. The focus in this kind of play is on enjoying the exhilaration of exercise and refining the skills that make tennis fun for players at all ages and levels of competition.
• JTT is a 9 week summer program for boys and girls ages 8 to 18 who have passed into the Comp 1 level of lessons.
• Teams are comprised of players of similar gender, age, and skill, and they compete against teams from other facilities on Mondays beginning June 11 to July 23. The four age divisions are:
• 8-10 (Coed) Match Time: M: 8 – 9:30 a.m.
• 11-12 Match Time: M: 9:30 – 11 a.m.
• 13-14 Match Time: M: 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
• 15-18 Match Time: M: 12:30 – 2 p.m.
• If your child ages up to 11, 13 or 15 before August 5, they will be required to play in the older division.
• Within these age divisions, there is a level for beginner (Futures) intermediate (Challenger), and advanced (Championship) players.
Junior Tennis Lessons
Check out our Junior Tennis Lessons schedule and register at the link below! All classes are held at the Community Center in the indoor courts
Session 1: May 29 – June 1
Session 2: June 4 – July 3
Session 3: July 9 – August 6
Rookie Tennis is available to children 8 to 10 who are currently in Level C or above and children 11-13 who are in Level B or above. The program will provide an introduction to recreational unassisted match play. Participants must be able to return 5 out of 10 fed forehands and 3 out of 10 fed backhands into the age-appropriate court. Must be able to serve 3 out of 10 balls in and are beginning to learn to score. Space is limited so register early. If you are unsure if your child is ready, please plan to attend the tryouts on June 18 at the Community Center.Schedule & Registration
Junior Competition Tune-Up Drills/Match Play
Designed for the coed recreational player age 8 to 14 with previous lesson (Comp 1 or above) or match experience. Join us for drills/match play designed to prepare you for the upcoming tournament or Junior Team Tennis season. Emphasis will be placed on serving, match play, rules and tiebreakers.Schedule & Registration
For questions about the Tennis Program, contact Judy Anderson at email@example.com or 303-979-2233, ext. 202.