Ken-Caryl Ranch Preschool
The Ken-Caryl Ranch Preschool is a play-based program for children aged 3 – 5.5 years. We form a strong community of children, families, and staff, and we strive to meet every one of our community members’ needs. We do this by creating chances every day to discover or create something new and enticing in a fun, hands-on environment. We offer children a variety of opportunities to find out what is inherently special about themselves, about other people, and about any creature or object they encounter. Our school offers safe spaces to learn how to identify and manage their emotions, as well as offering children a safe place to take risks and learn to listen to their inner voice.
Ken-Caryl Ranch Preschool encourages children, and the adults around them, to see themselves as incredibly capable and to encourage a lifelong love of learning.
Thoughtful, intentional, developmentally appropriate and FUN curriculum designed by our highly competent, nurturing, and playful teachers make our students confident and inquisitive learners. We align our goals for each student with the standards that local kindergartens expect to make the transition from preschool to elementary school as wonderful as it can be!
Our school follows the Jeffco Public School family calendar.
Schedule: August 19, 2019 – May 15, 2020
In addition to a loving, warm environment our preschool provides:
- Chances every day to discover or create something new and exciting.
- Opportunities to find out what is inherently special about themselves, other people and any object they encounter.
- Safe spaces to learn how to identify and manage their emotions and learn to listen to their inner voice.
- Ways to see themselves as incredibly capable and to encourage a lifelong love of learning.
- Thoughtful, intentional, developmentally appropriate and FUN curriculum designed by highly competent, nurturing and playful teachers.
2019-2020 Preschool Schedule and Location Options
An annual registration fee of $100 per child/$150 per family will be due at the time of your child’s enrollment and is non-refundable if your child or children are withdrawn from the program for any reason.
Before & After Care
Before & After Care will be available to preschool families at the Community Center only (not at the Ranch House).
Before & After Care Hours: 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Schedule: You must pre-register each month, e.g., register in September for Before & After care in October. No drop-in care is available. The Before & After Care schedule must match your preschool schedule, e.g., if you attend M/W/F preschool you must register for M/W/F care.
Fees will be added to your monthly preschool invoices.
Preschool Before & After Care Monthly Fees
To schedule a tour or learn more, please contact Lindsay Kennedy at 303-979-2233 ext. 206 or email@example.com.
Weather Closure Reminder
If Jeffco Schools institutes…
• No Ranch House Preschool
• No Before Care for Preschool, School Age B&A or KC Nature
• No Outdoor Discovery
• All preschool, B&A and KC Nature programs closed for the day