Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association Dues
Master Association dues will be $52 per month for 2018. Payments are due on the 1st of each month, and a late fee is assessed if they are not received by the 15th.
These dues support the community newspaper, Equestrian Center, the trash/recycling program and more than 4,800 acres of native Open Space, as well as our facilities and playgrounds. The direct operating costs of the Equestrian Center are paid by user fees, and Life at Ken-Caryl production and distribution costs are covered by advertising revenue.
Electronic Payment Options
While you have the option to pay your dues by sending the check and account number to the processing center, paying electronically gives you some advantages:
- Free and easy to use
- Saves time, it only takes a minute and can help prevent late fees
- No envelopes, stamps or checks
- Secure – no threat of theft from mailboxes
The Master Association offers the following electronic payment options:
- Automatic Payment Through Automated Clearing House (ACH) Collection Service: Your assessment is automatically debited from your checking account on the business day closest to the 5th of each month. To sign up for this service, please complete the ACH Form and either mail or hand deliver it with a voided check to our offices in the Ranch House. Completed ACH forms received by the 20th of the month will allow for withdrawal on the 5th business day of the next month.
- E-Check: You may pay using “e-check,” a self-initiated one-time or recurring debit from your checking account at no cost to you. You can arrange this transaction at Bank SmartStreet or can arrange it directly with your bank. Please provide your bank service with the mailing address. All payments should be sent to: Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Assoc., P.O. Box 531219, Atlanta, GA 30353-1219. If you do not know your account number, contact Elizabeth Modisette at email@example.com at 303-979-1876, ext. 112. If you are enrolled in either of these programs currently, please remember to update your payment to reflect the change in the assessments.
- Credit Card: You can pay online at Bank SmartStreet with a credit card. (Please note there is a $14.95 service charge for each credit card transaction).
Pay by Check
Please enclose your check for the months you are paying to the Payment Processing Center in Atlanta, GA, addressed:
P.O. Box 531219
Atlanta, GA 30353-1219
Payments can also be delivered to the Ranch House Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., but the processing center is our preferred destination. They can also be put in the drop box on the front of the Ranch House after business hours or on the weekend. Please remember to put your 5 digit account number on your check. If you do not know your account number, contact Elizabeth Modisette at firstname.lastname@example.org at 303-979-1876, ext. 112.
Pay with Cash
Cash payments can be delivered to the Ranch House during regular business hours, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. They can also be put in the drop box on the front of the Ranch House after business hours or on the weekend.
Online Account Access to View Homeowner Account History and Balance Only
You can go online to access your HOA account information including your account balance, monthly assessment amounts, ACH information (if applicable), mailing address information, architectural and compliance notifications, etc.Online Account
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Modisette at email@example.com at 303-979-1876, ext. 112.