Driveways, Paths, Concrete Work

How Do I Apply for Changes to My Driveway, Paths, Patios, or Other Concrete or Paver Work?

If you live in Enclave, North Ranch, Mountain Gate, Settlement, Manor Ridge, or Sunset Ridge, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL HERE. These neighborhoods require architectural approval from the subassociation. For subassociation architectural review information, click on the link below.

Information and materials required for your application include:

  • Fill out the Home Improvement Online Form below.
  • A plot or site plan showing where the improvement will be made.
  • Description of materials
  • Dimensions
  • Any applicable photos
Home Improvement Online Form

Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association Driveway Rule:

3.14 Driveways. Extension or expansion of driveways for additional parking is not permitted. Any variation from existing materials or configuration requires Committee approval.

Questions? Contact Jenny Bernal at jennyb@kcranch.org or 303-979-1876, ext. 113.

Ken-Caryl Ranch