How Do I Submit to Replace the Siding On My Home?

Information and materials required for your application include:

  • Fill out the Home Improvement Online Form below.
  • Siding manufacturer and product name must be included.
  • Indicate areas where new siding will be installed.
  • If siding is pre-painted, please include colors and send samples. If siding is unpainted, please also submit a separate exterior paint request.
  • If you are planning to replace siding with the same materials and colors, please include a current photo(s) of the house with your submittal.
  • Physical siding color samples are required for your submittal for siding, even if you are using the same colors. Color samples can be dropped off at the Ranch House or mailed to: KCRMA Architectural Committee, Attn: Jenny Bernal, 7676 S. Continental Divide Road, Littleton, CO 80127
Home Improvement Online Form

Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association Siding Rules:

3.41 Siding – Any change in existing siding requires Committee approval. Vinyl and aluminum siding are not permitted. Steel siding will be considered, but shall be submitted for approval. Submittal shall include a detailed description of material, color, manufacturer, and shall include a material sample.
Information and Materials required for your application include:
• Submittal must include the siding manufacturer,
• product name,
• and indication of areas where new siding will be installed.
• Paint or pre-painted siding colors for the Field, Trim, fascia, accent and corners must be identified in the request.
• Samples and photographs must be included with the request for verification of color, texture and style.

Questions? Contact Jenny Bernal at jennyb@kcranch.org or 303-979-1876, ext. 113.


Ken-Caryl Ranch