Welcome to the Employment Opportunities page for the Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District and Master Association. The organizations are two distinct entities with different job openings. To jump directly to the Master Association job postings, click here.
Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District Employment Opportunities
Ranch House Front Desk Assistant
Salary: $10.50 – $12/hour
Hours: Vary between: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m. weekdays and weekends 8 a.m. – 1 a.m. Schedule is flexible, 10-40 hours a week
Front Desk Overview
The Ranch House is a rentable facility that hosts parties, weddings, community groups, meetings, and various events. You will be the first point of contact for our guests. This role requires working various shifts, so flexibility is a plus. Schedules are provided on a weekly basis.
Front Desk Responsibilities
• Ensure the front desk welcomes all visitors positively.
• Identify and introduce yourself to hosts of scheduled events and confirm the condition of the room is in satisfactory condition before and after event.
• Open and close Ranch House during after-hour events.
• Direct guests to the appropriate venue.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access.
Additional Coverage for Regular Staff Time Off
• Open the Ranch House for business at 8 a.m. start.
• Welcome all visitors and offer assistance in a timely manner.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming calls.
• Accurately provide detailed messages for full-time front desk staff to address when back in the office.
• Provide basic and accurate information to patrons and over the phone.
• Close Ranch House at the end of business at 5 p.m.
• Minimum 18 years of age.
• Pleasant personality, with solid verbal and written skills.
• Comfortable asking questions in order to provide accurate information when responding to questions from guests, residents and visitors.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Experience with office equipment, i.e. copier and scanner and printer.
• Flexible and positive while meeting the needs of those using our facility.
• Must have own reliable transportation.
• Must pass a criminal background check.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to Charleen Dowdell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Camp Counselor
Salary: $11 – $13/hour DOE
Dates: May 21 – August 10, 2017 (includes 1 week of staff training)
Time Commitment: Up to 40 hours/week, Monday – Friday
Enjoy all of the laughter and thrills of summer camp while working in a fun, organized and supportive environment. Our goal is simple: hire the best camp staff and create a place where we all love to work and play. Experience the difference by joining our dedicated, fun-loving team and having a significant influence in the lives of children. Our recreation and nature-themed summer camps provide fun and exciting summer experiences for school aged children.
Children 5-12 years of age enjoy active games, science, art, cooking, field trips and more! Weekly schedules could include swimming, tennis lessons, nature walks, and field trips to local and metro-area attractions, including zoos, water parks, etc. School Age camp locations are at the Ranch House (recreation based camp) and the Dakota Lodge (nature based camp), all located within Ken-Caryl .
Camp Counselor Responsibilities
• Organize and lead a team of up to 10 students in small, age-specific group activities.
• Work as a team with other staff to lead large group games and activities.
• Ensure safety of all participants.
• Supervise students on field trips.
• Attend staff training prior to the start of camp and staff meetings.
Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association Employment Opportunities
There are currently no open positions with the Master Association.
To apply for a job with Ken-Caryl Ranch, download our Employment Application. Please return the completed application to the Ranch House at 7676 S. Continental Divide Rd., Littleton, CO 80127 or fax to 303-972-1272. Applications are also available at the Ranch House.
If you have any questions about the Ken-Caryl Ranch Metropolitan District or Master Association, please call 303-979-1876.