The documents below provide community information that may be helpful to local realtors, title companies and prospective homeowners.
- Master Declaration
- Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Rules and Regulations and Required Policies
- KCR Master Association Board and Annual Meeting Minutes
- KCR Master Association Audit
- KCR Master Association Budget
- KCR Master Association Monthly Financials
- KCR Master Association Insurance Certificate
- Real Estate Signage Guidelines
2021 Master Association Dues
per acre or portion of acre per month
Apartment Unit Dues
per month / per unit
Due Date: Payments are due on the 1st of each month, and a late fee is assessed if they are not received by the 15th.
Status Letters and Transfer Fee
There is a Transfer Fee of $100 payable at closing. A Recurring Status Request Fee of $50 will be required in advance for status update inquiries to third party partners such as reverse mortgage or relocation services. The information needed for the Recurring Status Request is available for free online through the homeowner’s account website at https://vmsweb.kcranch.org/.
If you need assistance logging in, contact Anne Husted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title companies can request status letters by emailing Brian Yowell at email@example.com.
Email is the preferred method, but if you need to fax a status letter request, call 303-979-1876 ext. 113 for the fax number.
Please include the following in your Status Request:
- Seller’s Name(s)
- Buyer’s Name(s)
- Property Address
- Closing Date
- Need-by Date