Let horses help you celebrate your birthday! Put on some boots and get ready to saddle up for a great time at the barn!
Birthday parties are a one hour hand-led riding experience, with all children taking turns riding the same horse. After your ride you are welcome to stay and finish your celebration with cake and presents at either the indoor riding school office, outdoor picnic tables or the playground at Dakota Lodge. Food not provided.
Parties are $150 for one instructor and one horse. This includes riding for up to 6 children. Want a second horse or more riders? Contact the riding school to make special arrangements.
Additional Party Information:
- Closed Toe Shoes required to ride; long pants recommended.
- Parents are responsible for children when they are not riding.
- Please no shouting or running at the facility.
- Decorating is permitted inside the office, however no balloons allowed at the facility.
- Children 4-5 years old are welcome to ride with a parent walking along side and must bring their own helmet.
- *Please note, checks (made out to KCRMA) or cash (no credit cards), along with ALL waivers must be received one week prior to your scheduled party.
Call for reservations 303-972-8456, or email email@example.com
Complete the Equestrian Center Waiver before you go!