To be considered as a Community Group, please complete this application form. Community groups are organized social or networking groups whose members are a majority of (51%) Ken-Caryl Ranch Residents and whose purpose or mission is to support and benefit the Ken-Caryl Ranch community. Community Groups must apply and be approved by the district annually to receive Community Group benefits. Questions? Contact Scott Babich at email@example.com.
Community Groups receive:
- Free use of room space during regular business hours at the Ranch House and/or the Community Center Sunshine Room Monday-Thursday with a three-hour maximum per day, three
days maximum per month.
- Use during non-business hours Monday-Thursday is $30 per hour, three hours maximum per room per day, three days maximum per month at the Ranch House or Dakota Lodge locations.
- The current regular rates apply for all rentals Friday-Sunday; no discounts during peak rental times!
- Community Group rates do not apply to Bradford Fire Pit.
- Subassociations and official Ken-Caryl committees/task forces do not need to fill out this form.
- All previously approved Community Groups must reapply annually.