Junior Fitness Facility Certification
$20 Resident /$23 Non-Resident
Youth 12-18 years of age must be certified by our personal trainers in order to use the exercise/weight equipment at the Community Center. If the minimum is not met, class will be postponed until the next session. Participants must pre-register for this class, no walk-ins will be accepted. Youth 12-13 years old must be accompanied by an adult when using the weight and cardio equipment.
May 26th – September 2nd
- Early Bird Special, purchased before May 1: $90 resident / $110 non-resident
- Purchased May 1 and after: $105 resident / $125 non-resident
This membership allows unlimited access to all Water Fitness classes. To attend any water fitness class, one of the following is required:
- Premier Yearly Pass
- Yearly Facility Use Pass (purchased prior to February 2019)
- Water Fitness Membership
- Silver Sneakers Membership
- 15-class Punch Pass ($120 Res., $150 NR) – includes other types of classes
- Drop In Class Fee ($14 Res., $17 NR)
In 2020, Ken-Caryl Ranch Community Center will accept the following nationwide insurance-based exercise programs:
- SilverSneakers by Tivity Health (includes Prime)
- Silver&Fit (includes Active&Fit)
- Renew Active by United Healthcare
Beginning January 2, all participants of any of these programs will be required to recheck elibibility and re-enroll in the appropriate program at the Community Center front desk.
There will be no change in your benefit, only in how Ken-Caryl is reimbursed.
To check your eligibility from home beginning January 1:
SilverSneakers: Call 866-456-3065
Silver&Fit: Call 877-329-2746
Renew Active: Call the number on the back of your card.