Free Week for Moms*
- May 12th – May 18th
- Sample one of our many classes: Yoga, Zumba, Kick Boxing, Pilates, etc.
- Use the weight room and cardio equipment
*Applies only to moms with no prior fitness facility membership. Does not include specialty, fee-based classes.
View the Fitness Class Schedule.
Summer Student Fitness Membership
May 19th – August 30th
$75 Resident /$90 Non-Resident (Gym only pass)
Offer valid for ANY student with a student ID. Students 12 – 18 must have completed the Junior Fitness Facility Certification.
Fitness areas require ID and fee. You must be 14 and over to use the fitness center without an adult. Children 12 and 13 may use the facility when accompanied by a parent. All youth must attend a Junior Fitness Facility Certification Class.Membership Fees Purchase Membership Online
May 26th – September 2nd
- Early Bird Special, purchased before May 1: $90 resident / $110 non-resident
- Purchased May 1 and after: $105 resident / $125 non-resident
This membership allows unlimited access to all Water Fitness classes. To attend any water fitness class, one of the following is required:
- Premier Yearly Pass
- Yearly Facility Use Pass (purchased prior to February 2019)
- Water Fitness Membership
- Silver Sneakers Membership
- 15-class Punch Pass ($120 Res., $150 NR) – includes other types of classes
- Drop In Class Fee ($14 Res., $17 NR)
Healthways SilverSneakers Fitness
Ken-Caryl has partnered with SilverSneakers to offer benefits to qualified members of AARP, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Humana, Kaiser Permanente of Colorado and United Health Care. Healthways SilverSneakers Fitness program is also an insurance benefit included in more than 65 Medicare health plans. Through SilverSneakers, health plans and group retirement plans provide a gym membership to their insured at no additional cost. It only takes a few seconds to see if you qualify for a free gym membership to the Community Center. Stop by and we can put your name, address and birth date into the database to see if you qualify, or you can contact your insurance provider. For more information, please call the Community Center at 303-979-2233.KC Fitness Facebook Email Us: email@example.com