A Resident Survey was conducted in September 2017 by RRC & Associates. The survey results were presented at the Tuesday, Nov. 7 Master Association and Metropolitan District Joint Study Session at the Ranch House. The presentation is linked below. The full survey report is also linked below. If you have any questions about the survey results, email email@example.com.Survey Results Presentation Full Survey Report
Click on the questions below to view the applicable open-ended comments from the survey.
- List the top reason why you moved to Ken-Caryl Ranch.
- Should any facilities, amenities, or services be provided more effectively by Ken-Caryl Ranch?
- What do you see as the biggest threat to quality of life on Ken-Caryl Ranch?
- Should the following facilities, activities or programs be made available or expanded on or near Ken-Caryl Ranch, either through direct investment or a partnership agreement with another entity?
- Should any facilities, amenities, or services be reduced or discontinued by Ken-Caryl Ranch?
- Do you have any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share with staff and the Boards?
2012 Survey Results
A Resident Survey was conducted in October 2012. The full results are listed below.
Frequently Asked Questions from 2012 Survey
How are paint colors approved, and why do we still have neighborhood signs?
Trail trespassers, camping areas and sprinklers
Filtration at Brannon Gearheart pond, Frisbee Golf Course security and updated playground equipment
Pool season, snack bars at the pools and meeting spaces
What are the usage statistics for the trails and the other recreation offerings?
What is the Open Space budget used for?
Will there ever be trails on Big (Dakota) Hogback?
Who pays for fence repairs/replacement?
Have maintenance and upkeep been considered in the cost of new buildings?
Has there been thought about incorporating Ken-Caryl Ranch?
Who provides snow removal for the streets on Ken-Caryl Ranch?
Does the Ranch seek or receive Open Space grants and Colorado Lottery funds?
What do my dues and taxes cover?
How are the Equestrian Center, Youth Programs and Tennis Programs funded?
2011 Informal Survey
The Communication Committee developed and distributed a small-scale survey in September 2011, and the Survey Results are available for review.