Preschool Summer Camp
Camp Location: Ken-Caryl Community Center
Ages: 3-6 years
*(Camp for those who have not attended Kindergarten).
Prairie Dogs Camp (3-4 years old)
Chickadees Camp Pre-K & K (4-6 years old)
- June 1 – Aug. 6
- Please note summer 2021 will only be offering full week camp schedules(no part weeks)
- The tentative field trip schedule and further details will be posted no later than March 12.
Daily Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday-Friday. Due to the nature of our summer camp and how busy we keep our campers, campers must be dropped off before 9:30 a.m. and picked up after 2 p.m. Campers must be dropped off before 8:45 a.m. for field trip days.
- Registration is online!
- Fee for 5-Day Week: $218/Residents & $262/Non-Residents
- Prorated Fee for 4-Day Weeks (June 1-4 & July 6-9): $174.40/Res. & $209.60/Non-Res.
- A $40 per week, per child deposit is required upon registration. This is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Families may register for full weeks (Monday-Friday) – no partial weeks offered.
- Registration will open in phases:
- March 15 -> 20-21 Preschool families as PRIORITY
- March 22 -> Returning summer families (2019 & 2020 summers)
- March 24 -> Public – Ken-Caryl Residents
- March 29 -> Public Non-Residents
- This registration is first come first served. Waitlist available.
- Cancellation deadline is April 23.
Having an online account is helpful (required) to complete this registration process. We recommend creating an account in advance of registration. Use the button below to create your account.Account Creation
Questions: Contact Cara Curtis at 303-565-4519, ext. 206, or firstname.lastname@example.org.